Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The 6th Step to Creating Riches




I am continuing to study Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, I believe you can never stop learning from Dr. Hill and his insights. This week I am studying chapter 7 on Organized Planning. We've already discussed how Everything starts with a Desire. This with creative Imagination you can go on to create a Plan.

How do you create a Plan?

*Ally yourself with a group to create plans. This is your mastermind group. This is essential to your success. Meet with them twice a week to discuss goals what you want to achieve.

*Decide what benefits you can offer your group. What can you bring to the table?

*Maintain harmony with everyone in the group.

See that your plans are approved by your group. Most people will meet failure at the point, you have to cooperate with everyone. I imagine many fail at this point because they allow their greed and ego to cloud their vision.


Your plans have to be sound. If your plan didn't work, rethink it and create a new one. Keep trying until you have reached your plan and are receiving the results you want. Many well known inventors tried thousands of times before they finally created their finished product. Many that we still use today.


There are 2 types of people: Leaders and Followers. It is good to begin by following and learning as much as you can to become that Leader. It is of no credit to remain a follower, but continue growing and learning to create the leader and person you want to become.


There were MANY things taught in this chapter about WHAT a leader is.

*Unwavering courage based on the knowledge of oneself. No follower wants to follow a leader who lacks in self courage.

*Self-control. The person who can't control himself can't control his followers.

*Sense of Justice

*Does not waver in making decisions.

*A leader must know his plan and work at his plan. He does not guess.


*He is willing to do more than he asks of his followers.
*Pleasing personality.

*Sympathy of followers.

*Mastery of detail.

*Leader assumes all responsibility of his followers

*Cooperation with the group

Hill says there are 2 types of Leaders: Those that Demand Leadership and those that are respected as Leaders, they sympathize with their followers.


There are many more points in this chapter but there is something that I want to draw attention to. Hill says we need to be thankful for our followers. I can really appreciate this because I am a follower and I want to be appreciated for what I do. Everywhere we turn as networkers we aren't appreciated, people don't believe in what we do and it is nice to come to your mastermind group and feel appreciated and part of a caring team. Also I have a growing team. I know it will continue to grow. I want to know each and every person on my team. I want to know where they came from where they grew up, why they chose this business, what is their WHY. I want to know what they'll do after they are successful. I love each and everyone of them and I appreciate them and all they do. I believe in them!

I hope this will help you understand the importance of a plan and having a mastermind group to help you create one. If you'd like to be a part of a mastermind group of caring people, then please click on the link below.

I appreciate YOU,
Stefanie Sanspree

1 comment:

  1. The more you read a book like Think and Grow Rich the more understand what is really going on in every day life. Compared to people who just don't get what is happening in life

    ReplyDelete