Friday, June 25, 2010

Are You in Control or is Someone else?

I just thought about something and I just had to come to my blog and type it all out. You know how we talk about personal development all the time? We hear from our upline ALL THE TIME to do personal development and to improve ourselves? I'll be the first person to tell you that I Agree with them!! When I first got started in the business I thought to myself "I don't need That." But the truth is I do and so do you. It's all about our mindset and being in control of What we are thinking about. Is it positive or negative?

The reason I bring it up is because we need to think about our objective. In this business what is our objective, what are we thinking about? Of course we want to build our businesses, but is this all we think about? What about thinking about people and helping them? Can you imagine what a difference you can make if you just started thinking about others and not yourself. This concept took me a while to understand. I was so used to thinking about myself and getting my goals in so I could get my bonus check. I have to confess with the old thinking I never got anywhere. No one wanted to join me and my business never grew. But now that I don't focus on that anymore and I focus on building relationships and helping people get what They want, my business grows. Think about it...

You have to loose the agenda. You can't have a motive. Once you understand this, things will improve. I promise.

I appreciate you,
Stefanie Sanspree
http://ssanspree.bigmlmlies.com

No comments:

Post a Comment