Wednesday, June 16, 2010

No Pain, No Gain!

Have you heard the saying " No Pain, No Gain" ? I was thinking about this old saying for a few minutes and I had a thought that I wanted to share with you. You know most people work a normal 9-5 job. They work for someone else. The other people are the employers, they are the boss who hire the workers. This type of income is called Linear income, it means you trade time for money. So most people would say if you want to be successful or have "Gain" you need to work really hard for it and put in the "Pain".

Think of the word "pain". I don't like that word at ALL! I looked up the synonyms for it and it uses the words: grief, sorrow, anguish, ache, torture. Yikes! Those are terrible!

How does this connect with the business we're in called network marketing? I want to say that I LOVE this business, I think it's the best there is out there, so do you think I feel "Pain" while I work my business- No way!

I remember when I first got started in mlm a couple of years ago. I was told to make a list of my family and friends. I did that for a couple of years and you know what? I experienced Pain, and I hated it because I was rejected over and over and over again. Finally I thought " I know this business works, I know this is my future, there HAS to be an EASIER way!"

So here I just want to say I no longer experience this Pain while working my business. I haven't felt this pain in almost a year. Now, I love what I do, I LOVE this business, and I really enjoy sharing what I've learned with other people.

If you're tired and frustrated with what you've been doing and you feel you're not getting the results you feel you should be getting then download this free gift I have for you because it helped me and I know it'll help you:

http://ssanspree.bigmlmtruths.com

Your friend for life,
Stefanie Sanspree

No comments:

Post a Comment