Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The story of the Ant

Do you remember the story about the ant and the grasshopper? If not I'll add the short story here for you:

It was a summer month and the grasshopper was happy and jumping around having a good time playing. He stumbled upon the ant who was carrying a piece of corn to the nest. The grasshopper said why don't you quit working and play, there is lots of food here.

But the ant knew winter was coming and that when it was cold, food would be scarce. So the ant continued his work. Sure enough winter came and the ant was prepared for it. He had a nice nest and plenty of food. The grasshopper at this time realized that he should not of been playing all summer but should of been working.

This story has been in my head a lot the past day or so. And it reminds me of how we can be in network marketing. It takes time for our business to grow. So we have to be patient and we have to be willing to put in the work. We may have to work all summer long and then see the reward in the winter time.

I believe with all my heart that if we put in the time and work that our success will come. So don't give up. Continue to do what you need to do to make it happen. Believe me it will be worth it! I believe in you.

Stefanie Sanspree

1 comment: