Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Is JOY Involved?

I am just fired up about my personal development I've been doing lately. The past couple of days we've been talking about having a Purpose and working towards it. Having a plan of Action.

What I want to talk about is having a Passion for your Purpose. Have you ever noticed people working their job and they are unhappy with it? Come on, I notice it, I know you see it too. Do you think they have passion for their job? I don't think so.

What about you? Are you passionate about what you're doing? Are you happy and excited to do what you do? It's been said:

*Find out what you are Passionate about (something you absolutely love) and Find a way to make a living doing it.

Now that is a pretty generic statement so you can apply that to any industry and make it work. But let's think about the industry you and I are currently building and that is MLM/Network Marketing. Are you enjoying what you're doing? Do you get excited when it's time to start building your business for the day?

For me it excites me to know that I am helping people. I know this is part of my purpose. I have the potential to help thousands of people with my business and also through the system that I offer. What about you? Do you see yourself creating a change? Are you passionate about what you're doing? Think about it..

No comments:

Post a Comment