Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I Give you the Praise

Something I want to talk about today is something that I think will help with the growth of your team. And it's so simple but it is Praise.





People loved to me praised. Think about it. How often do we get complimented on things? How often do we get recognized? Can you think of how someone feels when they do receive a kind comment? Their heart lights up, they smile and it builds their confidence. It makes them feel good about themselves. You just gave them a boost.





Praising someone on their actions is huge. If they see that they are being recognized and appreciated they will want to work harder because they know they are doing the right thing.





So that's my thought for the day. Praise your people. Encourage them that they're doing a great job. They will appreciate you too as a leader.







http://ssanspree.bigmlmtruths.com

No comments:

Post a Comment