Tuesday, October 12, 2010

ACT to Achieve

Do you want a hand out or a hand up? In other words do you want something given to you or do you want to be taught how to do something? One thing that holds a lot of people back from receiving success is the simple fact that they don't hold themselves accountable and they don't take responsibility for their own actions.

Wow, that's a lot to take in at once, but think about it, it's true. Are we expecting things for free? Do we expect our upline to provide our distributors for our organization? Is our family telling others about our amazing products? Are they REALLY trying to help me grow my business. If not they must not care.

These feelings are important to recognize. I have to be honest I have felt this before and these feelings are Wrong! The only person I am responsible for is ME. If I want more success in life and in my business, I am the only one that can control that. I know I need to be better and one of the things I need to remember is that if I want more I have to become more.

I feel you can't move forward unless you come to realize this. And that's why it's so important to be aware of what you're thinking about. If you are thinking negative thoughts like this, be aware of them and change them. Be positive, encourage yourself to take the next step. You can be successful in this business. YOU can do it! But the keyword there is YOU.

Sometimes we can allow our past, age, gender, personality, etc. as an excuse for our lack of success. We can use it as a crutch. We can allow it to hold us back. For example for the next company convention you would like to be recognized for an accomplishment but in the back of your mind you say to yourself "I'm not good at this business, maybe I'm not meant to be in this business" " I'm not reaching my goals, I'll never get there". These both are negative thoughts. They WILL hold you back from EVER reaching your goals and ever moving forward. Again the ONLY person in charge of you is YOU.

Please remember that You are worth it! You are worth it! Believe in yourself!! Believe. I believe in me, let's reach our goals together!!

Your Friend,
Stefanie

1 comment:

  1. We are definitely responsible for our own success no one else is. Nobody can do the work for us. All we can do is plan, do, review and adjust and once others see us do it, they will want to be a part of it.

    Sincerely

    Lawrence Bergfeld

    ReplyDelete