Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Do THIS, No matter What!!

I want to talk about Auto Suggestion. This has to do with your inner thoughts. I cannot express enough importance of knowing your thoughts all the time. This past year I've been more aware of what I think. Lately I have "made up my mind" that I will create a millionaire mindset. I am already a millionaire. I am living the life, I own my life. I have a life others dream of. No one can take it away from me. I can't be stopped. I have set the focus into place.

How badly I want others could feel this sense of accomplishment and self confidence. I haven't always felt this way. It was only until I took the Mental Cleanse call seriously and consistently turned in a lesson and speak up on the live calls. I always tell myself that people need to hear what I have to say. So no matter how little my comment is, I always speak up. I want others to say "If Stefanie can do it, I can do it too!" I want people to believe in themselves. I understand the fear that can hold you back. That fear can make your stomach hurt. It makes me uneasy and makes me not want to move forward. You think you are unworthy. Believe that your dreams are worth reaching.

The other day something made me mad, I can't remember what it was but I was furious. Immediately all my thoughts went negative. One after another. I got to a point where I realized what I was doing and that it was out of my hands and there was no sense in getting myself all worked up. If any negative thought (justified or not) can get in the way of me reaching my goals then it is not welcome in my brain. It can not pay enough rent money to stay in my mind. So after I realized my negative spirit, I changed it. Then I was back to being positive and repeating my self talk over and over.

You see, my self talk builds me up. It reminds me that I love myself, I am successful, and that I am making a difference. It gives me faith and hope. Having the negative spirit makes me repeat messages like "I am unappreciated" "I am no good" " I can't do anything" " I am not successful"

Wow!! What awful thoughts! I do want to say it's not easy to expose so much of myself and my inner thoughts but I feel this may be what 97% of the people feel at one time or another. The point is to Change it right away! Always know your thoughts and keep them positive, no matter what!

Stefanie
http://ssanspree.bigmlmtruths.com

No comments:

Post a Comment